Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Smythe posted:

chick at my work pulled a whole rear end nerds rope out of her purse the other day and offered me some.

Brawnfire posted:

chick at my work pulled a whole nerds rope out of her rear end the other day and offered me some.

dammit I was going to make this joke the other day but was running late for work, lol. the "brown rope"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korthal
May 26, 2011

You guys forgot ice cream

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Smythe posted:

I ain’t had a lifesaver in a long time. drat those are good.

Them butterscotch ones are legit

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Korthal posted:

You guys forgot ice cream

It’s not the same if you’re not buying it from the ice cream truck.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Szyznyk posted:

It’s not the same if you’re not buying it from the ice cream truck.

Disagree. There are choco tacos in that chest

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BigFactory posted:

Disagree. There are choco tacos in that chest

loving THIS

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Smythe posted:

loving THIS

The only ice cream novelty that gets better with age

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Chief McHeath posted:

Dollar Trees around me have Twizzler style, Sunkist Orange Soda and A&W Root Beer varieties, and boy howdy is that some good poo poo.

I went there today and they didn’t have those soda twizzlers. I was there because I heard they had Baja blast zero sugar, but they didn’t have that either.

I ended up leaving with black licorice and Andy Capps hot fries

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

Dollar Trees around me have Twizzler style, Sunkist Orange Soda and A&W Root Beer varieties, and boy howdy is that some good poo poo.

sounds loving awesome. but also you have to go to dollar tree. yin and yang

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
99c store and its ilk are the ZONE for candy tho. 100

chips seem like a good deal but the bags are always 70% empty. trap. cookies are a good deal there tho. i used to buy fudge stripe cookies at that bitch on the reg. was nice to eat like three (3) of those w/ some night time tea at night. cant do that anymore tho kuz trying to not get insanely fat rip

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Smythe posted:

chips seem like a good deal but the bags are always 70% empty. trap.

do you know how weight works bro.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

heehee posted:

They should make better bags then

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
runnin for congress on a "see-through chip bag" platform so you knows how many is in that thing.

also solves problem of buying chip bag and they have been reduced to chip dust.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

heehee posted:

Way to tare them a new one

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

heehee posted:

theres no chips in that bag dude. use all the scales in the world wont change the fact u get more bang for ur buck buying chips at the ralphs (rich ppl store) than the 99c store.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The dollar store bags of “belly flop” Jelly Bellies are awesome.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Smythe posted:

theres no chips in that bag dude. use all the scales in the world wont change the fact u get more bang for ur buck buying chips at the ralphs (rich ppl store) than the 99c store.

I mean The Dude had to post date a check for 69 cents for cream for his White Russians at Ralphs so I don't know if this supports or is against this.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

In America, we have Fruit By The Foot. But it’s not sold in the candy aisle, it’s sold in the real food aisle.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Candy aisle trip report:

Today I saw skittles gummies so I bought a bag, they taste like skittles but gummier.

Thanks for reading my gummy skittles review :tipshat:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Rahu posted:

Candy aisle trip report:

Today I saw skittles gummies so I bought a bag, they taste like skittles but gummier.

Can confirm. I have the purple bag.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

a centimeter of black licorice is too much.

i have a bag of that ammonia licorice i keep on hand to punish myself when i do something stupid.

----------------

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

When I was a kid someone at school had these breath mints similar in shape to Certs, except the centre was a solid green kind of candy-coloured type thing.

An I crazy, has anyone ever seen these??

----------------

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

SilvergunSuperman posted:

When I was a kid someone at school had these breath mints similar in shape to Certs, except the centre was a solid green kind of candy-coloured type thing.

*toot toot*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breath_Savers

----------------

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

mlnhd posted:

In America, we have Fruit By The Foot. But it’s not sold in the candy aisle, it’s sold in the real food aisle.

There is/was that gum that came in one long strip rolled up in a container and you would just break off a piece.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

muscles like this! posted:

There is/was that gum that came in one long strip rolled up in a container and you would just break off a piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF07mccxIWM

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh poo poo thank you

----------------

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

SilvergunSuperman posted:

They’re sugar free, just a warning. I once had way too many of those and had a real bad time.

----------------

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

I think people tend to rag on bubble tape but ime it had the longest lasting flavor of any gum. Would last for hours

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Jenny Agutter posted:

I think people tend to rag on bubble tape but ime it had the longest lasting flavor of any gum. Would last for hours

I mean, sure, if you just keep shoveling it into your mouth.

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Reese's Crunchy Peanut Bar owns bones

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

https://twitter.com/M_F_Rose/status/1440858858423914498

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I didn't try it because they only had big bags but at the store the other day I saw popcorn flavored M&Ms. They use the crispy style insides which makes sense I guess.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

That's the first time artificial popcorn flavor has sounded almost reasonable in context, I'm intrigued

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I had some of those last year. They aren't that different from the regular crispy M&Ms.

They aren't bad but they also aren't amazing. If you like the buttered popcorn Jelly Bellys a lot you would probably also like the popcorn M&Ms. They aren't super strongly flavored.

The real snack magic butter dust are all the different brands that have "buttered sweet corn" or "buttered (mexican) street corn" flavors. You can get that flavor dust on tortilla chips, corn puffs, popcorn, and god knows what else. It tastes very artificial but also is somehow still good?? It is overwhelming on the first bite because you cannot expect that specific flavor, it does not exist in nature. But it doesn't taste bad. It tastes really good.

It's a synthetic flavor marvel on par with the invention of instant ramen.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

quote:

Skittles Is Finally Bringing Back Lime, Discontinuing Green Apple

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/skittles-is-bringing-back-lime-discontinuing-green-apple-flavor

Is this a reputable source? Is the era of vile green apple flavor finally at an end?

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
The Takeout also got a press release about it. Green apple is only going to be available in gummies. The evil is defeated!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
when they released the all lime flavor skittles bags i knew a trial balloon when i saw it. let's hope this is only the beginning of a lime flavored renaissance.

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Jenny Agutter posted:

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/skittles-is-bringing-back-lime-discontinuing-green-apple-flavor

Is this a reputable source? Is the era of vile green apple flavor finally at an end?

Thrillist usually is.

I ate a bag of lime-only M&Ms last week so I can testify to them being back in some form at least.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

We're finally free of the Green Apple scourge.