Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Cars Universe Car Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

numberoneposter posted:

Cars Universe Car Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

AWDolf Hitler

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Guy Fiero

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

This thread is a good reminder that we should all get outside a lot more often (with proper safety protocols, of course!)

Counterpoint: the OP might be out there.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

nm just thinkin about The Cars universe u?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Weka posted:

So your claim is Cars began as a vehicle but there were no humans? What were they a vehicle for?
Now look at that impact gun you posted earlier as evidence of human hands. That's not sized for human or centaur hands.

Don't take all this as too strong a criticism OP, like any great theory there is some workshopping to be done.

No I'm saying HORSES were the first vehicles humans used, but with the humans and horses combined into one creature it plays out Cars style, and centaurs have big hands because their torso part is bigger than a human torso

It happened like this

with like, this somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd pics

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

CentCars, you fraud

I already said that, you fool

e: forgot to address this post

Icochet posted:

Forklifts do all the labor in Cars world, are they like slaves or just the proletariat?
both

Icochet posted:

Also there's cars, planes, ships, trains and blimps but no motorcycles. Why not? Did the cars genocide the bikes at some point, or were the millions and millions of forklifts bikes once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and mutilated? A ruined and terrible form of life.
They had to genocide the centaurcycles because they were too loving sick, as you can see in this image

Bismuth fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jun 19, 2021