Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

Zybourne Clock posted:

Buff Hardback will steal your girl- or boyfriend and make them tie his shoes. (Can't do it himself. He's too buff.)

its just the right level of mspaint i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprenk
May 8, 2005

(not fat)

I love it! It reminds me of Skub.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Sprenk posted:

I love it! It reminds me of Skub.

Anti-Sprenk

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Pro sprenk

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
it’s been ten years and I’ve never had an actual avatar, I think it’s time for a change if somebody feels inspired

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Here's a number of things I made that you can assign to people if you want to.

MossCoveredStones
Apr 26, 2020

Psychedelicatessen posted:

Giving back to the community:

edit: uploaded the wrong file, should be good now

Nice. Thanks so very much!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

I love this one. So shelley, now that you have it: post more.

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

Ok, do your worst, I don't really post at all, but if anyone is willing to give me an avatar, then thank you.

Edit: Didn't know beforehand, but after posting this I realized that my stupid newbie avatar has disappeared. Thats odd, Ive never bought an avatar since Ive been here.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

VinNYC82 posted:

Ok, do your worst, I don't really post at all, but if anyone is willing to give me an avatar, then thank you.

Edit: Didn't know beforehand, but after posting this I realized that my stupid newbie avatar has disappeared. Thats odd, Ive never bought an avatar since Ive been here.

they're hidden in dark mode because they're bright, rest assured you are still a stupid newbie

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Schweinhund posted:

they're hidden in dark mode because they're bright, rest assured you are still a stupid newbie

everyone stop using dark mode please, I did a super poor job on the edges of my avatar and it shows in dark mode

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Athanatos posted:

everyone stop using dark mode please, I did a super poor job on the edges of my avatar and it shows in dark mode

i felt really smart cutting mine out on top of a layer of the forum color, then i had to do it all over again because it looked like poo poo when i remembered dark mode. down with dark mode

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006
I've been a stupid newbie for so long, I don't know if I'm ready for this

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Aardvark! posted:

i felt really smart cutting mine out on top of a layer of the forum color, then i had to do it all over again because it looked like poo poo when i remembered dark mode. down with dark mode

He-Man Darkmode-Haters Club

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Athanatos posted:

I love this one. So shelley, now that you have it: post more.

excellent selection

I can’t promise they’ll be good posts...

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

shelley posted:

excellent selection

I can’t promise they’ll be good posts...

Luckily for you, the name of the game here in good ol' GBS is shitposting! :justpost:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

VinNYC82 posted:

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
I'm posting again just to show off my hot new av. The plan worked; the increase in professional-quality avs is leading to an increase in posts. Like literally, this av is directly responsible for this post and the many more that are sure to follow. Than k you all everyone for your tireless support and superb contributions, myself especially

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
Ho boy, here we go

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Absorbs Smaller Goons posted:

Ho boy, here we go

Give 'em that Wet Towel crappy avatar I posted earlier.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Absorbs Smaller Goons posted:

Ho boy, here we go

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

ubachung posted:

I've been a stupid newbie for so long, I don't know if I'm ready for this

I looked for .gifs using "ubachung" as the search term and got absolutely nothing. When I split it into two words there were a grand total of three results, two of which were whatever the hell this is. It's you now

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Brilliant.

Aunt Teefa
Mar 17, 2015

Loden Taylor posted:

I cheated a bit, I'm bad at drawing

How can I do something nice for you?

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Aunt Teefa posted:

How can I do something nice for you?

Post well and post often, I ask nothing more

RoRz0r
Sep 7, 2010
Show me potato salad

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

RoRz0r posted:

Show me potato salad

I made this and I'm sorry you don't have to use it

I just thought potato salad represented as just a big ol tater on a bowl of salad would be more visually readable than trying to render actual potato salad in ms paint

Revins fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jun 21, 2021

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Revins posted:

I made this and I'm sorry you don't have to use it

This is great and I immediately applied it.

I think I'm caught up?

Probably winding down today, if you are a newbie reading this, don't be afraid!

Spoiler
Jun 21, 2021
I would love an avatar! Even better if it fits my name.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Don't forget hot dog sheriff from a page or two back. Possibly the best thing I've ever made in 36 years

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Spoiler posted:

I would love an avatar! Even better if it fits my name.

I want this one. Gimme a sec.

Spoiler
Jun 21, 2021

Das Boo posted:

I want this one. Gimme a sec.

I'm excited.

general chaos
May 20, 2001
These have all been brilliant. I wouldn't mind ending a 2 decade streak of being new.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

baby delivery truck posted:

I'm posting again just to show off my hot new av. The plan worked; the increase in professional-quality avs is leading to an increase in posts. Like literally, this av is directly responsible for this post and the many more that are sure to follow. Than k you all everyone for your tireless support and superb contributions, myself especially

That's going to be treasured when I'm dead :colbert:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Spoiler posted:

I'm excited.

Very controversial.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

baby delivery truck posted:

Upon some further research I also want to say
:lmao:

Spoiler
Jun 21, 2021

Das Boo posted:

Very controversial.

this is amazing, thank you!!

Jean Pony
Nov 27, 2007

Here i am

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006

Ok this makes it so much worth having kept that stupid newbie avatar for all those years, including enduring the trump newbie era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

Timotheous Venture posted:

I looked for .gifs using "ubachung" as the search term and got absolutely nothing. When I split it into two words there were a grand total of three results, two of which were whatever the hell this is. It's you now

Pretty accurate representation.

It's awesome, thank you. And thanks to Athanatos too!