Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Gatto Grigio posted:

I’m down to clown

I don't know if these are still being freely assigned but if so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

Does this thing work?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Alright, I threw a few bonus people after the timer closed, but now:

:siren: We are officially closed for Newbies :siren: I'll be back someday if you want to try your luck again. Maybe not newbies next time? Who knows. If anyone has any cool ideas for giveaways + art type things, please drop by my inbox. I always love giving poo poo away for art and effort.

MUCH LOVE to all the artists giving their time and art for people. I appreciate the hell out of you. You make this place better. Thank you to everyone who drew something, everyone who volunteered, everyone who just lurked and voted or something. Good rear end forum we got here.

If I hosed up anything in the panel with an avatar, PM me and I can fix it. Sometimes it's scary in there and I miss a tag or gently caress up a gang tag.

I'll leave this thread open another hour or so if anyone wants to drop some love to our artists.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
:thanks: to all the goon avatar architects. this forum wouldn't be the same without you

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Don't forget to love each other.