Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
At first I thought Trash Future was Chapo of everyone was trying to be Felix, but now I think it's good. Not great, but good.

Although Kill James Bond is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Farecoal posted:

Updated thoughts: I unsubscribed to 10K Posts, it was just too much internecine poo poo. Bottlemen is okay, but it's a lot of concentrated Riley without any balancing joker hosts. I'm actually really enjoying MoOD! Maybe I just like people relaying random anecdotes, idk. They do usually say some annoyingly dumb poo poo at least once per episode though, like talking about dating and doing "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" level riffs. And they apparently unironically believe the CIA killed JFK, so that's cool!!

Unironically, the CIA killed JFK.