Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh man, reading that qcs thread it boggles the mind how you freaks could possibly know so many obscure details about the exploits of specific posters without assuming you're either permanently online obsessive psychopaths or being paid to do it

and I'm not going to bother to check because it's really loving weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish posted:

Well, personally, I don't have to have an encyclopedic knowledge of posts to remember how many bad ones you have. I just see your stupid avatar and read the brain damaged rambles next to it and then I know. Anyway I would STFU cuz I'm 90% sure you're just like the guys who got pwned in QCS.
I'm 90% sure I've never been 10% of the amount of angry you are in this one post

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
larry is right, i have had multiple tbis and am therefore "brain damaged" and i don't know how he could know this without extensive doxxing and/or reading my posts both of which i believe violate forum rules

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
huh guess I'll just join isis

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean, you all pay taxes