Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Dolphin posted:

oh man, reading that qcs thread it boggles the mind how you freaks could possibly know so many obscure details about the exploits of specific posters without assuming you're either permanently online obsessive psychopaths or being paid to do it

and I'm not going to bother to check because it's really loving weird

Dolphin posted:

larry is right, i have had multiple tbis and am therefore "brain damaged" and i don't know how he could know this without extensive doxxing and/or reading my posts both of which i believe violate forum rules

Dolphin posted:

huh guess I'll just join isis

Dolphin's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The problem was that there's lots of different "ISIS" groups around the Muslim world that keep cropping up in conflict zones, so you need a way to differentiate the two-bit ISIS in say Libya from the big bad ISIS in Syria & Iraq that was under Baghdadi's leadership. There was way more political impetus to DO SOMETHING about ISIS in Syria & Iraq than in Yemen or Libya, and the US government didn't want to overextend its mission if it didn't have to.

also lol he got admin panel'd

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Has the signs of an admin panel probe.