Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
see u in the gold mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cspam posters constantly qq about american imperialism and overseas military adventurism and yet they oppose some of the only factions doing something about it??? seems disingenuous to me.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
goon project let’s authentically plan and execute an attack on us soil resulting in the death and maiming of thousands of orphans and nuns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

Obama for some reason would only say ISIL and I think that was probably better

isn’t that what the military ppl called it? that was confusing. also what was cool was when the banks named their venmo competitor platform ISIS lol