Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
No one in their momma is not gonna read it??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i like her HQ so far but there isn't anything going on it to even get mad about. so yeah, just woman writing a book is a crime, etc, etc

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Soonmot posted:

Jr has been the only Nick Fury for like a decade now, I think, you can just say Nick Fury

they just brought back og Nick fury though

Saoshyant posted:

I don't read many Marvel comics other than X-titles and Zdarsky/Ewing books, so I wouldn't know. The last Nick Fury I saw was the classic one about four years ago in Zdarsky's Spider-Man so it made sense to me to make the distinction. But now that I think about it, I remember it was possibly during a time travel story, so uh. Guess classic Nick Fury is long gone now?

Speaking of which, still no idea why Jr had this Star lady inside a coffin or what's the deal with her merging with the reality gem. What little there was on the two wikis I visited only mentioned the merging happened "behind the scenes" while she was in prison and there's also no direct correlation to what just happened in Black Cat, as Star had a short miniseries last year where she learned to control the reality gem and that plotline seems to have ended there abruptly (again, from wiki summaries). Is that it or have I missed something?

no her final scenes go from dipping on Spider-Man in a cemetery in her previous story to abruptly being in the coffin, as far as i know

site fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jul 31, 2021

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
iirc it was like, the watcher popped out of Fury's eyeball and told Fury he sucked at doing the watchers job and to get out of his house lol

afaik og Fury has not been seen in a book since then though

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
congrats! :toot:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I didn't know about Ben Reilly and ended up doing drugs, so teach your kids

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/kierongillen/status/1438526039160852489?s=20

Also, I don't think we need a new thread, but this thread needs a new title.

It's hilarious to me that Alex de Campi asked why men loved swamp thing so much and got so many responses by people who don't identify as men she deleted the tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i think it said in the back of the final issue that there would be a sequel next year?