Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My kid's reading his FCBD haul and got to the Spider-Man story which has Ben as Spider-Man for a bit. He asked who that was and I said he was a clone of Peter Parker, then he asked me how that happened and I just kind of sighed and stared into space for a while. Not sure how to answer that one.

"it's a very, very long story"
"can you give me the short version?"
"not really, no"

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Aug 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

How Wonderful! posted:

As an educator I consider it my responsibility to educate everyone's kids about Ben Reilly.

Perfect, I'll have him facetime you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr Hootington posted:

Fortnite is the metanexus. Technically DC and Marvel are the same multiverse because of it. Plus everywhere property they have shoved into it.

I hate the metaverse and it makes me long for America's destruction

They should make Access the Fortnite mascot, not like they're going to use him for anything else

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JordanKai posted:

If Fortnite is the Nexus of all Realities then why isn't there a Swamp Thing skin in the store? :thunk:

Turn in your gang tag