Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
He is a Trump fan but thinks of himself as "one of the smart ones". The amount of times he has said something incredibly stupid on Twitter and got called out on it only to go around and say "oh I meant to say something incredibly stupid just to see if you libtards were paying attention" (no exact words but that's the gist of it) is staggering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

How Wonderful! posted:

Putting a sleeveless blue hoody over my blazer real quick to show that I'm fresh for the 90s.

Don't threaten me with a good time!

What about a pie chart that breaks down the amount of Spidey stuff done by the clone, the amount of Spidey stuff done by the original, the amount of Spidey stuff done by the clone while thinking he was the original, and the amount of Spidey stuff done by the original while thinking he was a clone.
Also a brief explanation about Spidey's baby. And Kaine.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I would put Todd higher as Robin just for his role in For the the man who has everything. Also I don't know much about Steph's tenure as Robin but she makes a great Spoiler. Also Duke was never a Robin so he isn't on my list.

My list would be:

Tim
Dick
Damien
Jason
Carrie
Steph (mostly because I never read any comics with her as Robin so don't know how she was)

For post Robin stuff:

Dick as Grayson
Steph as Spoiler

I never saw Tim as moving past Robin despite the name changes.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

FilthyImp posted:

I think that was the one with The Rot and had gorgeous art nouveau-style adornments.

Then Animal Man and Swamp Thing crossed over for a while and then Future's End happened and I lost the thread.

The Charles Soule run that happened after the whole Rotworld event was excellent.