Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP3F1GH-a80

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

X-O posted:

Mikey is indeed the best character in the book.

I was going to make the same joke.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Skwirl posted:

Probably just being a woman writing a comic was enough. I haven't read her Harley Quinn, maybe there's a panel where Harley is wearing sensible shoes, or is full clothed?

Kinda want this shirt now.

https://twitter.com/Steph_Smash/status/1417174458037678083?s=20

$10 shipping to the Netherlands, dang. I would love to get one of these if it weren't for that. :retrogames:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Straight white boys love Berserk and I think that's the point HW! thought you were trying to make.

Source: I'm a white boy and I love Berserk.

Dark Horse is in a great place right now. Even though their publishing line is pretty sparse I pull more comics from them than any other company except for Marvel. No One Left to Fight and Mazebook are both incredible.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

The best candidate for being Gooigi is Spiders-Man from Spidergeddon.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

How Wonderful! posted:

Hey, I have my first paid comics writing gig, but I don't want to jinx it and I don't want to doxx myself. It's a very small thing but I'm excited to have my foot in the door unless I mega gently caress things up somehow. But hooray hooray for me.

Edit: I should clarify, writing ABOUT comics, I'm not writing a comic.

That's great! Congratulations! 🎉

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

If Fortnite is the Nexus of all Realities then why isn't there a Swamp Thing skin in the store? :thunk:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Retro Futurist posted:

Turn in your gang tag

Oops :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

New 52 Swamp Thing was really good and went on for about 50 issues. Couldn't quite hack it all the way to 52 issues, sadly.