Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Gripweed posted:

I've started getting into TMNT and this is my favorite character so far.

Mikey is indeed the best character in the book.

I'd go so far as to say that IDW Mikey is the best character in the history of the entire franchise.

X-O fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jun 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Uthor posted:

Leonardo leads
Donatello does machines
Raphael is cool but rude
Michelangelo is the most level headed of all and rightfully calls everyone out on their bullshit when needed

Not quite as catchy but accurate.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Soonmot posted:

I was gonna get the collections on comixology, but it's still running 25 bucks per collection, do I'm just going to start buying the hardcovers instead. First three TMNT are on their way, thanks thread.

Good decision. The IDW Complete Collection hardcovers are my favorite hardcovers that any company puts out.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Alhazred posted:

It's pretty funny how there's been three different volume ones of New Mutants:

For a while it was alternating between Brisson and Hickman with different stories. Would make no sense to put those issues in the same volume so it appears they're just separating by author.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That's Star. She's a villain currently merged with the Reality Gem.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Saoshyant posted:

Ah, that would explain the Black Cat cover with the infinity gems which are never mentioned or shown anywhere in that issue. As a stand-alone issue it was a rather confusing affair, but the creative team of Black Cat generally delivers so I'll be patient and see where it goes.

Well Vulpes has been writing the Nick Fury backups in the Infinite Destinies annuals that lead into his Black Cat arc. So it's not out of nowhere, he's just been building to it elsewhere.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

They're also currently in the middle of some story involving Theresa and The Chameleon. So who knows what comes of that at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Tim is my favorite DC character period and Dick and Steph are not far behind. So my rank is pretty much identical.