Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Happy summer! Here's Nick Fury and Tony Stark getting loose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

site posted:

No one in their momma is not gonna read it??
Didn't realize there was so many literate fetuses.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Happy Hippo posted:

what the christ

I love Neal Adams' work but did not know this about him. Truly disappointing

On the scale of "stupid theory" to "openly racist" this is firmly in the former, so don't stress too much.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

How Wonderful! posted:

Hey, I have my first paid comics writing gig, but I don't want to jinx it and I don't want to doxx myself. It's a very small thing but I'm excited to have my foot in the door unless I mega gently caress things up somehow. But hooray hooray for me.

Edit: I should clarify, writing ABOUT comics, I'm not writing a comic.

Very cool! Congrats!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Steph as Robin was basically a plot device and lasted three issues of the Robin series, plus a handful of appearances elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/kierongillen/status/1438526039160852489?s=20

Also, I don't think we need a new thread, but this thread needs a new title.

There's still five more days of summer. :colbert: