Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

This is a really nice detail in Flash Annual 1 (I think... it's the one where Wally's back, by Williamson).

Radu's was the café below Kyle Rainer's apartment in his first series, in the 90´s. And that logo? It was designed by Kyle himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

DC comics: Horny (and going down on someone) is prohibited.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Good news everybody, Captain America showers.

https://twitter.com/updatevans/status/1423662637594910723

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

https://twitter.com/TristanACooper/status/1422206382938464263
(Kaine is gooigi)

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Gripweed posted:

I will never accept the premise that Venom is Spiderman's Wario.

He's bulkier, started as an evil version of the other character, gained popularity and the went of to have a spin-off series.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Peter also has a sister now.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

What's y'alls Robin rank? Here's mine.

Exclusively as Robin:
1- Tim
2- Dick
3- Steph
4- Damian
5- Jarro
6- Carrie
7- Duke
8- Toy Wonder
9- Jason Todd.

And if we also take into consideration the characters after they were Robin (In the previous list I considered Dick's tenure as Robin, but not Nightwing):

1- Tim
2- Dick/Nightwing
3- Steph/Batgirl/Spoiler
4- Damian
5- Duke/The Signal
6- Jason Todd/Red Hood
7- Jarro
8- Carrie
9- Toy Wonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Random Stranger posted:

The thing I like most about the comic is (spoilers for the whole series) the mayor is the villain. There's a lot of stuff he does that is bad throughout the series, but it's typically presented in a way that the reader can excuse. Until the last issue makes it clear that he really is an enormous pile of poo poo. I recall some people getting upset at the ending since they didn't pick up the context.

The biggest problem with Ex Machina is that any political story short of Transmetropolitan reads as hopelessly naive after 2016.

Its ending also retroactively got really funny with (EX MACHINA last page spoilers) McCain being president, lol.