Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drk
Jan 16, 2005
i saw a license plate EWCARBS yesterday, would love to see them face off with GLUTEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I do sure like gluten.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SlothfulCobra posted:

I do sure like gluten.

Never speak to me or my car again

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I like gluteus to the maximus.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Triggering the libs is a full time job

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Pig BALLS: The Bumper Sticker!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hell yeah

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

This is from a few weeks ago, and I already commented on it but I need to comment again.

Am I the only one who gets a bit more disgusted when I see a dodge truck all bro'ed
Out, or U-S-A'ed out like this?

If I'm not mistaken the sales hierarchy for domestic fullsizes is Ford, gm then Chrysler.

So while I'm sure that there are just as many, if not more examples of this from people driving Ford and gm products, I feel like percentage wise there are a lot more dodge trucks that, shall we say "represent such attitudes and beliefs ".

What say you goons?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
no, it's super gross and an indicator of the worst type of person.

here's one i saw today

LGBFJB - my first guess was let's go butt gently caress joe biden, but it apparently means let's go brandon gently caress joe biden.

The BZ4X is fully electric, and the local grid has been shutting down coal plants left and right, so it's mostly speaking powered by renewables or natural gas.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
It's also the worst electric car on the market but good for them!

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
A MAGA sticker on an import EV is the new Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Deus Ex Macklemore posted:

Don't look back you can never look back.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I think that guy just really likes Lyndon Johnson.

wesleywillis posted:

What say you goons?

I generally don't like "pickup truck culture" where people buy pickups because of like the statement or wanting to be big and they don't want to actually use them to carry stuff around in the flatbed. People who just want to larp as a working man.

It makes it worse when they jack up the pickup to minimize road visibility and maximize childkilling potential and ensure that in a crash they do the most harm to the other car. Monster trucks should be for shows and not actual roads.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

`Nemesis posted:

The BZ4X is fully electric, and the local grid has been shutting down coal plants left and right, so it's mostly speaking powered by renewables or natural gas.

I think I just got a bit high when I recognized the "powered by coal" sticker

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

wesleywillis posted:

This is from a few weeks ago, and I already commented on it but I need to comment again.

Am I the only one who gets a bit more disgusted when I see a dodge truck all bro'ed

If I'm not mistaken the sales hierarchy for domestic fullsizes is Ford, gm then Chrysler.

So while I'm sure that there are just as many, if not more examples of this from people driving Ford and gm products, I feel like percentage wise there are a lot more dodge trucks that, shall we say "represent such attitudes and beliefs ".

What say you goons?

i feel like if I was stuck talking to one of these guys about their truck I'd really want to point at the dodge logo and say "wow, cool chrome uterus!"

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Dodge truck owners also lead statistics for DUI arrests!
https://www.thedrive.com/news/38238/ram-2500-drivers-have-the-most-duis-more-than-twice-the-national-average-report

Obsoletely Fabulous
May 6, 2008

Who are you, and why should I care?

wesleywillis posted:

What say you goons?

I absolutely hate brotrucks and the trucks flying flags. I assume the people driving them are absolutely terrible. I feel the same way about flags on houses/yards too. One doesn't necessarily mean bad, but the more flags the more likely the person is poo poo.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I say if you need a truck then buy a truck but don't make it your personality.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've heard domestic violence as well.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

So cops drive Dodge?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
the official pickup truck of "peaked in high school".

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

binge crotching posted:

So cops drive Dodge?

Almost certainly

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Deus Ex Macklemore posted:

There used to be someone in my neighbourhood with a Ford Ranger or some other tiny truck that had a giant DEATH GRIPS sticker in the rear window.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

wesleywillis posted:

You'd think they'd be better at avoiding.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

binge crotching posted:

So cops drive Dodge?

I do frequently see dodge charger cop cars sooooo....... yes?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Don't you DARE offer this man a ribeye

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

powerful motherboy second-runner-up vibes

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Owlbear Camus posted:

powerful motherboy second-runner-up vibes

oh my god

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
just saw a tow truck that had a weird pig flag looking flag except the blue stripe was yellow. i don't think it's a piss thing i know. there were two variations, a stenciled on paint one and then a sticker where it was white stripes and the yellow line was kinda curvy. idk if it's a Gadsden flag reference or what. also a sticker on the same truck that was in a bubbly hippy font that said KILL YOUR LOCAL PEDOPHILE

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

kntfkr posted:

KILL YOUR LOCAL PEDOPHILE

There are a LOT of trucks around here who have variations of haha "beat up/castrate/murder a pedophile." Why?

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

credburn posted:

There are a LOT of trucks around here who have variations of haha "beat up/castrate/murder a pedophile." Why?

They want to be disgustingly violent and it's the only thing no one will challenge them on

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My theory is that they are pedophiles and long for the release of death.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
no one would assume that they are a pedophile if they put "let's kill some pedophiles" on their truck

e:fb

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

kntfkr posted:

just saw a tow truck that had a weird pig flag looking flag except the blue stripe was yellow. i don't think it's a piss thing i know. there were two variations, a stenciled on paint one and then a sticker where it was white stripes and the yellow line was kinda curvy. idk if it's a Gadsden flag reference or what. also a sticker on the same truck that was in a bubbly hippy font that said KILL YOUR LOCAL PEDOPHILE

The yellow stripe flag is for tow truck drivers. Which, like a lot of jobs, is probably more dangerous than being a cop, but it's still a weird one to have a flag for.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Detective Thompson posted:

The yellow stripe flag is for tow truck drivers. Which, like a lot of jobs, is probably more dangerous than being a cop, but it's still a weird one to have a flag for.

tow truck drivers are frankensteins stitched together from leftover cop and small business owner parts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zba9bPe4oLc

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

"pedophile" on those bumper stickers is a code word for "queer person" or "trans person."

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

"pedophile" on those bumper stickers is a code word for "queer person" or "trans person."

Also a very big redirection.

The louder I scream about pedophiles the less people will want to investigate me!

"Every accusation is a confession."

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

There’s a couple of those around here that have the silhouette of two people (in the style of bathroom signs,) one standing and holding a gun to the back of another’s head who is kneeling with hands bound behind their back, head down in defeat.
Reads: “EXECUTE YOUR LOCAL PEDOPHILE”

One belongs to the teenager down the street that likes to show off his guns to his friends.
Always on some ratty lifted truck.

It’s absolutely lust for murder and/or anti queer/trans hate and it makes my blood boil every time i see that ugly poo poo.

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

SlothfulCobra posted:

I think that guy just really likes Lyndon Johnson.

I generally don't like "pickup truck culture" where people buy pickups because of like the statement or wanting to be big and they don't want to actually use them to carry stuff around in the flatbed. People who just want to larp as a working man.

It makes it worse when they jack up the pickup to minimize road visibility and maximize childkilling potential and ensure that in a crash they do the most harm to the other car. Monster trucks should be for shows and not actual roads.

When it comes to Utes in NZ, which has a comparable buying manliness culture, I've always said that the dealer should have to make an inspection after a year, and if the deck isn't scratched it gets taken off them and they get a hatchback with a two wheel trailer for the obviously less than once a year they need more space.

There's a guy up the road with a 2015 Suzuki jimny converted into a ute on his farm, basically using it as an enclosed 4 wheeler, and if that's good enough for him on a dairy farm why do you need a dodge ram to go to your sales job Keith?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

wesleywillis posted:

What say you goons?

I absolutely shudder when I see brodozers all decked out like they're patriots instead of proto-traitors

Pigsfeet on Rye fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Apr 26, 2024