Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
The Khorne-mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I have a Darwin Fish and an Army Paratrooper sticker on my Tesla. That sticker gets a lot of double takes considering it's on a Model 3.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

C.M. Kruger posted:

A couple pieces of original content.

What the gently caress is that sticker?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

LifeSunDeath posted:

Didn't realize that they have a word for info cars in japan:

CRINGECARS

That is a an ur-Itasha. It may not be the earliest, but it is an itasha at its most primal.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Linux Pirate posted:

Now I'm worried god is going to burst out of my chest, xenomorph style. I've eaten quite a few communion wafers as a kid.

Serves you right for being part of a ritualistic cannibal cult.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Zeniel posted:

Was he in the union though?

He couldn't get the apprenticeship hours because the local crews were only hiring the kids of the district reps.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

I can't hate that kind of determination.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I had a 16-year old still on his learner's permit, driving alone, and driving his parents' Jeep Liberty, drive over the hood of my Scirocco when I was waiting for the light to change and pile-drived my engine into the pavement. This was about 20 years ago, but when the parents showed up, obviously, the mom was screaming at the cops that I was at fault because I was some kind of a communist pinko weirdo. This was in Madison, Wisconsin...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Spotted in the wild about 20 minutes ago. Anti-Biden... check, pro-2A... check, "scamdemic..." check, "Miss me yet?".... check.

loving Illinois Bastard? Check!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

stevewm posted:

I was going to say the Coexist sticker is quite out of place.. until I noticed the O has a gun inside of it.

Those letters are all parts of gun manufacturers logos

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Sashimi posted:

I'd love to see what the drag coefficient of that wagon is.

Enough so they've gone back in time to the 19th century.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Crossposting from the GBS World War Threed

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Mister Speaker posted:

Why is there dried cum all over the Ford badge?

That's Putin's personal ride.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

(...continued on next truck)

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

rotinaj posted:

The incredibly proud maga patriot was a military cop in the air force

Whoa

Thank god he was there defending our freedoms

ASPAB

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

At least this driver won't be around too long with the COPD and lung cancer.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
What are the odds that there's a Punisher skull or a Thin Blue Line sticker somewhere on that?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
And a lovely 3% sticker too!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Oh dear, a USAF SP. I am terrified.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Powered Descent posted:

Can't wait to see what a Tesla autopilot makes of this

RAMMING SPEED!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
CHRISTATE

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Water finds its level?

quote:

That strip of words along the bumper edge looks like conspiracy Tourettes.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Ror posted:

a true infowarrior is not limited by the road

Malaysia

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

I had to pay for mine.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Scratch Monkey posted:

lol if you would willingly live in Michigan

:hmmyes:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Just why? I have an S60 and no desire to put anything like that on my plate.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
'Daddy T' :gonk:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
The 'T-Pain is my Mom' one is just so out there it's actually funny.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Blue Moonlight posted:

Infowarrior rides, chick tractors, vehicular screeds: ROLLIN COAL IN MY BARTHOLE

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I'm in my 60s and a goddamn combat vet, and the way the radical right has tainted everything, I'm actually loathing hearing the words 'Freedom', 'Liberty', and 'Patriot'/'Patriotism' now. They've been so suborned and twisted that it makes me nauseous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Clearly, neither is the SovCit...