Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

wesleywillis posted:

This is from a few weeks ago, and I already commented on it but I need to comment again.

Am I the only one who gets a bit more disgusted when I see a dodge truck all bro'ed
Out, or U-S-A'ed out like this?

If I'm not mistaken the sales hierarchy for domestic fullsizes is Ford, gm then Chrysler.

So while I'm sure that there are just as many, if not more examples of this from people driving Ford and gm products, I feel like percentage wise there are a lot more dodge trucks that, shall we say "represent such attitudes and beliefs ".

What say you goons?
Imagine hating life on earth so much that you destroy an entire wind-powered boat in your quest to cut your truck's fuel economy in half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Germans are efficient and are happy to take words from other languages if they can't come up with a German equivalent that's four or five words smashed together
They don't want the ambiguity of just saying evil government spraying chemicals on people and saying what they actually mean by "government" is illegal in Germany.