Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Larry, detecting a double-digit number of words in a post: hm. smells like kojima wank

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Hiraeth
May 14, 2021

Simply Simon posted:

Larry, detecting a double-digit number of words in a post: hm. smells like kojima wank

oh c'mon dude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Simply Simon posted:

no

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Simply Simon posted:

i want to bully you until you cry

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
simple simon

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Guy was doomed from the start, making a thread about bad games you hate but play out of spite in the Imp Zone.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Larry’d again!!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
A lot of N64 stuff.

Mission Impossible and Winback come immediately to mind. Probably Body Harvest too, but that game is really interesting as it was the game DMA Design made before starting GTA3.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

American McGay posted:

Guy was doomed from the start, making a thread about bad games you hate but play out of spite in the Imp Zone.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

but which familiar imp zone poster will be the next persecutor to be named??

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

SItting at my desk waiting to post "Imply Simon" when he finally says something cool, but getting more and more upset everytime he makes a new post.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Simply Simon posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Retard

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Julius CSAR posted:

A lot of N64 stuff.

Mission Impossible and Winback come immediately to mind. Probably Body Harvest too, but that game is really interesting as it was the game DMA Design made before starting GTA3.

Yeah I played the poo poo out of Quest 64 just because it was basically the only RPG on the N64. I really appreciate the SaGa style leveling and wish more games had the mix of active dodging and turn based combat even if it basically feels like an unfinished proof of concept.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rodbeard posted:

Yeah I played the poo poo out of Quest 64 just because it was basically the only RPG on the N64. I really appreciate the SaGa style leveling and wish more games had the mix of active dodging and turn based combat even if it basically feels like an unfinished proof of concept.

Play Parasite Eve OP.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Plebian Parasite posted:

SItting at my desk waiting to post "Imply Simon" when he finally says something cool, but getting more and more upset everytime he makes a new post.

Lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
It appears he's fallen on his sword for the third time

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol wtf

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

American McGay posted:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

lol

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Simply Simon met an IK,
Posting in Imp Zone;
Says Simply Simon to the IK,
Let me tell a joke.
Says the IK to Simply Simon,
You should be ignored;
Says Simply Simon to the IK,
I've fallen on my sword.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

American McGay posted:

ive never understood people with this mindset

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
I kinda like OP's new gimmick

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CatBlack posted:

I kinda like OP's new gimmick

you would

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008