Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Julius CSAR posted:

A lot of N64 stuff.

Mission Impossible and Winback come immediately to mind. Probably Body Harvest too, but that game is really interesting as it was the game DMA Design made before starting GTA3.
oh! mission impossible's a good one. a real mess of a game, but some interesting individual bits and pieces that never quite gel together. i need to give body harvest a closer look at some point now that it's properly emulated

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Sonic Battle, that weird 3D fighting RPG gameboy advance game

I'm pretty sure it was garbage and combined many of the worst qualities of the Sonic franchise but for some reason I loved it

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Martman posted:

Sonic Battle, that weird 3D fighting RPG gameboy advance game

I'm pretty sure it was garbage and combined many of the worst qualities of the Sonic franchise but for some reason I loved it
Graphics at least are phenomenal

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol I missed this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia