Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

the games i like are good, i can tell because i like them

we unironically like games in Imp Zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

goferchan posted:

We're not like Games -- ANY game you like to play is a good one in the Imp Zone. Semper games!

I just spent Memorial Day Weekend in a kolonopin haze playing Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection.

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

VileLL posted:

i was an amiga child, op

im sorry

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Frenz posted:

far cry 2 maybe

thats a good game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

all the games i like are good and all the games i dont like are bad, no stockholming needed. thats just the way it is brother

yep

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Every time I see a variant on that joke I get increasingly afraid to admit I don't get it

fungah loves adorable maid tuffy almost as much as he hates platformers

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i have no idea what youre talking about op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

power rangers on the snes is surprisingly tight op. easy game to 1cc if you're into that as well

its mostly good but when you lose any of the final one on one battles its instant game over which sucks