Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the famous Let's Play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the intro to the fifth element but the guy finds a giant coffin with sonic's face on it and the hieroglyphics translate to pokecapn

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

the games i like are good, i can tell because i like them

mycophobia posted:

we unironically like games in Imp Zone

yep

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

Spankys Quest, also I am maybe the only person ever to enjoy final fantasy mystic quest

spankys quest powns, and also mystic quest is a cool game wth some good ideas and really kickass music. i def wouldnt call either bad games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

We're not like Games -- ANY game you like to play is a good one in the Imp Zone. Semper games!

I just spent Memorial Day Weekend in a kolonopin haze playing Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

if i like a game enough to kep playing it theres got to be something i consider good about it. at least since i was a kid and had to play whatever i already owned because i didnt have any money to get new stuff, and except for when i was real young i could usually figure out if there's something fun about a game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

xenosaga 1 and 3 kick rear end and 2 is good apart from th insanely bad battle system. 1 also has xenocard, probably my favorite jrpg minigame ever

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I think everyone just played xs2 wrong bc it's got that good Stagger poo poo where you can break their weak points for Massive Damage. I remember liking it way more than it's reputation

no i liked that too, the problem ws that you had to do that in every fight. i thought the boss fights kicked rear end but every random encounter was like 5 minutes long and it was just too much

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

remember when there was gonna be 7 of these things lmao

i'm mad there werent. release the takahashi cut!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Simply Simon posted:

HZD is phenomenal you Philistines

lmao

e: oh :stare:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this feels like a good thread to ask in. i kind of feel like taking a break from my bigass rpgs and yakuza to shred through a short indie game real fast, anyome got any recs? i already beat outer wilds and cant be easily trolled

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Simply Simon posted:

waiting for fungah to tell us that platformers are poo poo slop for babies and why nobody recs REAL games

what the gently caress are tou even talking about

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

platformers kick rear end id theyre done right, hollow knight is extreme ly good and i'm pumped for silksong. did you pull my name out of a hat or are you still pissed i took a swipe at you that kne time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Heath posted:

Hollow Knight is well-known because it is good, fella

yes, that is what he said

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

what on eartj is happening

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

yeah, what could have been. too bad this thread is full of motherfuckers like [looking at users currently browsing imp zone]Senator Chuckles who cant stop going off about [scrolling through list of video game genres] construction and management simulation games being loving trash for idiots

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Do you like FMV games? Sega’s early laserdisc work was a little too crude for my tastes, but when Night Trap came out for Sega CD in '92, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Simply Simon posted:

Larry, detecting a double-digit number of words in a post: hm. smells like kojima wank

no

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011