Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
the trump thread is highly white noise as Trump himself was, and thus chat tends to happen there. its very FYAD but who cares it's a FYAD-lite. just like....dont read it

Anyone nominated as a mod should take as few actions as possible. CSPAM has a strong anti-authoritarian streak and whoever gets suckered into taking the job of mod is going to be hated eventually

Make D&D a sub forum of CSPAM. free Benghazi, lastgirl and all political prisoners. justice in our time, thank you and good day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
"I dont recognize these people" after changing your account name is v funny

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
I believe we should make the following sweeping changes to things that displease me, personally:

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Athanatos posted:

I think unsourced quotes should stay how they are. Part of the "don't give a poo poo about other forums" life of enjoyment.

That poo poo spirals so fast.

Tyrese Haliburton is a future super star.

I think if things are awful and lovely in one part of the forum, sometimes they are awful and lovely in another, ymmv