Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
the forum started to suck heavily after homex allowed himself to be owned in qcs

theres still occasionally some good conversation to be had and im v appreciative of ppl like gradenko / bmcd but its pretty telling that the forum has only just achieved some vague stability after the current mods left or went into hiding

i think we need new actual mods and less garbage chat threads - if we get new mods i think they need to actually be informed about the poo poo this forum is ostensibly about

but most of all i think we need to be allowed to say slurs and threaten each other with death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
i think if we took everyone with a gang tag and shot them into the sun the forum would get a lot better, op

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
the current mods are complicit in the ald/squizzle bullshit, and were similarly complicit in flavius's terrible modding of the marxism and china/eurasia threads

demod the current mods, find chill new mods

more than 1 page worth of posts in the trmup thread should be instant disqualification for modship (and grounds for death)

more than 1 gangtag should be instant disqualification for modship (and grounds for death)

most of the iks atm are fine and if more iks are needed then i guess given threads can choose their own

let the trmup losers have their dumb rear end thread for their lovely catch phrases but they should be probed if they transport that garbage into other threads

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
the one mod people spoke well of was brutalistmcdonalds and thats because they never used their buttons and regularly made (make) effort posts in interesting threads