Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I just want to poo poo post about politics adjacent topics and learn new things which is what mostly happens in CSPAM (for me at least) and the only parts I really don't like is all the posting about posters and people who post in threads to only be an rear end in a top hat/bully without contributing a single thing to the thread/topic.

Basically drive by aggro posts really tick me off and I wish they were discouraged more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

euphronius posted:

I mean come on then. what are you posting about then.

theyre saying the gimmick posters arent what makes them want to read cspam I think

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

the next C-SPAM IK/Mod addition should post in the games thread, I think it's important that button-pushers have hobbies beyond button-pushing and it's an example of a great, politics-adjacent subject thread that's not solely political.

we've spent like, the last week cheering smarxist through his first dark souls run and everyone is feelin' real chum and chill in there, and there's some good vibes posting going on imho

Video games are for children and I'd like the mod to not be a Gamer honestly, there are lots of hobbies beyond video games

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Chat thread serves its purpose as a dump for poo poo posts/quarantine for posters who like to spam about their lives and should be left alone (and probably IK'd by a known chat poster). That thread shouldn't have much power over the rest of the subforum though and while mega threads can be bad, I think there is a trend lately with more threads being made.

More hands off moderation would be nice but also dealing with the aggro idiots who can take over threads when posting about posters should be probed more often though.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Slanderer posted:

i have some mod feedback re: smarxist (bolded)

You're literally one of the worst posters in this subforum and bring nothing to the table except posts like this.