Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

I don't know why I'm here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Line Feed posted:

dont succ up my cspam its the only reason to keep coming to this gay website

Do you not yearn for freedom?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Tiler Kiwi posted:

the more i think about it, the more i like that idea of a rsf cspam experimental thats just non-megathreads that have a 500 post limit in them or something cute like that.

I was thinking of something this on a smaller scale and limited to threads revolving around individual personalities for a nice 100 page maximum

but sure let's go all the way

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

What about a prisoner exchange with Bread and Roses

They get baw and how are u

We get Benghazi 2 and Prester Jane

dickeye's too big a maybe and pj ain't comin back so i say we just execute the inmates

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

I've heard of squids beefing it (totally and incontrovertibly) but I've never heard of any beef poofers until now

would squizzle redeem himself by banning this phrase, expert opinions on this matter range from 'unlikely' to 'dumb as poo poo'

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

cumshitter posted:

like these two idiots complaining about beef poofing dont even post in the trump thread, where harton peefs his boofers. thats how powerful harton's posting is. and i guarantee you 100% harton isnt reading this thread and even if i tried to explain it to him that he wouldnt understand me because hes so high

that is powerful posting that i am in awe of

dont get in hartons way. hes so high he creates his own reality

no you're supposed to build a case for your defendant

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

number hurt chat spam

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

:goatsecx:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

how'd this work out for flavius

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

cumshitter posted:

please, explain the connection with me telling a posting analytics defender theyre a dumbass and flavius. youre reaching, try it

just saying it doesn't always hurt to break your stupid rear end posting habits if the context warrants it, sometimes you actually do need to make real posts with an inkling of consideration before you accidentally show everyone the big fat dumps you usually leave on the keyboard at the worst possible time :shobon:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

euphronius posted:

oh so there needs to be more effort posting is what I am reading.

only when the man with the badge shows up at your doorstep at 4 am (and he will)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Shine posted:

Incidentally, I received several PMs about the Squizzle/A Loving Dog incident. I looked at those posts, and they sucked. We've removed Squizzle as a mod. I posted earlier that mods antagonizing posters is generally something to avoid, and that post (and the non-apology follow-up) was out of line. Mods antagonizing posters has been part of SA's shtick for years (and I'm certainly guilty of having done it before, especially a decade ago when aggro modding was the norm), but we need to grow past that.

shine on you crazy diamond

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

I appreciate all the kind words from everyone here and I love this community but I would like to emphatically state in no uncertain terms

If drafted, I will not run; if nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I will not serve.

now we really need to make him mod

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

go from grey to blue gradenko, give in to your true nature

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

My Face When posted:

Cspam and dnd are two completely different creatures, where one is a more serious approach on events and requires debate and evidence. Its nice, but it always worried me that i might push the wrong buttons. I never felt prepared to take on a lot of the people in there.

dnd is no such thing

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

can you repeat the question?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

why are you like this happy thread

why is your name happy thread

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Happy Thread posted:

Because I created half the posts in the CSPAM Happy Thread, another major themed thread. And also made it.

why would you name yourself after a thread you made

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

Would you want to continue running around as Dumb Lowtax?

if lowtax were smart he'd still be running this joint

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

do it happy thread, i want to taste the bullet point b*tch :cool:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

if you have ever played cricket and don't hail from any of the legendary jamaican teams who played in spite of the imperial anglo then you need to take yourself a little trip to qcs and beg for a regular old ban if you don't want to face righteous permanency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Now the aussies dominate the sport and it :barf:

:barf:

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf: