Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Agean90 posted:

if you want more reports u should make it so reporting isn't gated behind platinum or what ever, never had the ability so by this point instead of thinking "I should report this dude for ruining the thread" I just ignore the thread for a bit, neat way to disincentivise people from reporting unless they have plat from the start

Is it still gated behind plat? I lost my pms when I got myself banned during the Lowtax thing, but I can still click the report button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Office Pig posted:

if you have ever played cricket and don't hail from any of the legendary jamaican teams who played in spite of the imperial anglo then you need to take yourself a little trip to qcs and beg for a regular old ban if you don't want to face righteous permanency

mentioning cricket makes me want to remind all of you to read CLR James