Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
a highguy:justpost: maybe I’ll edit more in later

it’s a place where you can poo poo post stream of conscious things throughout the day and with a politics twist. just like yospos with its computer touchers. somewhere you can come post while drunk or stoned and catch a sixer and it’s no big deal.

i think forum slap-fights suck, but I get that it’s fun to stir the pot for laughs. i rarely see regulars attack each other. I think the general forum rules are fine. I think it’s a popular place with a lot of posters and lurkers, so it is usually a good place to others to come in and stir something up.

I grew up on forums. it’s my social media. it’s where I like to post anonymously. :justpost: who cares

it’s the place that knows that the world is corrupt as gently caress and it’s okay to say it. you can say Biden is a doddering old fart with a brain full of holes, and posters nod.

trump was the content pipeline for cspam. the photos, the tweets, the chyrons…it was good times :chaostrump: we are just filling time until he is president again

nitecrew is always a mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU