Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
I like C-Spam a lot because i feel a strong connection to other cspam posters in that we shared a constant collective aneurism for 4.5 years watching our government be run by a criminally insane gameshow host and no one on TV would say it out loud. I've been in the trump thread since before it was called that. Seeing radical left politics embraced so openly and without reprimand opened my perspective on everything and posting along side so many lgbtq cspammers got me to listen and see what i had in common with them and long story short I'm a pretty girl and i owe that to cspam. Cspam is super great 100%

poo poo posting here is therapeutic

Its called cspam cause politics was so loving stupid that simply posting a headline like "donald trump announces presidential campaign" was the funniest thing in the universe when it happened because how could anyone write a post or make a meme even 1/100th as funny as Donald trump runs for president and why even try just empty quote it. And then our brains broke.

StrugglingHoneybun has issued a correction as of 04:17 on Jun 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU