Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
put off mgs5 for years because i'd only heard bad things and wanted to keep mgs3 enshrined as The Best Game. the prologue almost made me put it down but it made my most liked games list within a few missions. as strong as any kojima game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mycophobia posted:

if it were finished it wouldve easily been the best mgs

kojima would never lie to me he finished mgs5 and mads mikkelsen is his friend irl.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

"Kojima-wank"

i can only assume this nonsense phrase is a wordfilter for a horrifying, vile slur of some kind.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Playing mgs 3 on hard sucks so bad. Oh I'm moving from crabgrass into veldemanns green, time to go through three menus to change my camo from tiger stripe to olive drab because if my index drops below 85% I will be domed instantly from ten miles away by a guy who's not even looking

I want to poison men with frogs, hit them with beehives and do cqc in the camo that makes them barf, not play as the world's saddest earthworm

the things you said here own though... the only thing that doesnt own is the ps2s loading time.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i'm only holding off on yakuza b/c i know imps are right enough that it'll sidetrack all my other games until i play like six of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I only played ME1 and didn't play the others because it was extremely bad.

same except i played me2 twice in a row b/c it owns.