Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought Rage was gonna be total trash but I got it on sale for 50 cents it's a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Frenz posted:

mario rabbits kingdom battle.

Oh yeah this for sure.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I absolutely loved Witcher 2 and played the entire game at 640x480 and a locked 20fps bc anything higher would melt my laptop's built/in GPU. I couldn't read a single line of menu text bc of how blocky the letters was. I've never tried 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the first videos of Guilty Gear Strive + the way the developers were talking about making it a streamlined, simple Guilty Gear made me think it was gonna wind up sucking. I still don't like the UI, the menus or the lobbies but it's so goddamn fun and it's become my go-to fg if I got a half hour to kill.