Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hiraeth
May 14, 2021
poo poo, i dunno. uncharted 2, maybe?? i'm not even sure i would say i "hated" it, i just remember the circumstances being that i was at a friend's place and they really wanted me to play this game that i kept saying "no" to for some inexplicable reason until i just gave up and tried it out just because they wouldn't shut up about it

Hiraeth fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jun 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiraeth
May 14, 2021

CyberPingu posted:

Golf Story.

I loving hate golf and a friend convinced me to pick it up and it's now probably in my top 5 games of all time.

oh yeah, i've seen someone play golf story before. looks kinda sick, just wish it had a PC release

Hiraeth
May 14, 2021
actually you know what i'd probably throw the MGS games into the pile of "games i want to play but am scared i wouldn't be into", mainly because nobody doesn't like MGS and if you are one of the few that do then it's basically a sin

don't get me wrong, the lore is insane, the characters are memorable, i can respect kojima's craft. but i'm really not that great at stealth games and i feel like i'd play badly enough to where it would sour my experience. on the other hand it seems like it's pretty much everyone's entryway into the stealth "genre" (unless you're old enough to have been playing thief back in the day) so i'm probably just feeling Gamer Anxiety™ about the whole thing