Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Hizke posted:

Naked Snake: Adorable Maid Tuffy, huh? [Takes the figure from EVA with a certain amount of incredulity. Looks it over briefly and suddenly throws his fresh cigar to the ground, snuffing it out in a delighted hurry as his keen eye observes the small mouse maid.] Incredible. You can just barely tell, but the grooves on this show it was snipped by God Hand SPN-120 Ultimate Nippers [pauses to clarify] 5.0. This matte top-coat.. Mr. Super Clear Flat Spray? Garage kit supplement parts to customize the frills and skirt... The maid duster? It's molded exactly to fit right in her hands-- this isn't from another fig'. And not only that, every part of this model has been expertly molded and customized........ Where'd you get something like this?

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

Hizke posted:

Naked Snake: Adorable Maid Tuffy, huh? [Takes the figure from EVA with a certain amount of incredulity. Looks it over briefly and suddenly throws his fresh cigar to the ground, snuffing it out in a delighted hurry as his keen eye observes the small mouse maid.] Incredible. You can just barely tell, but the grooves on this show it was snipped by God Hand SPN-120 Ultimate Nippers [pauses to clarify] 5.0. This matte top-coat.. Mr. Super Clear Flat Spray? Garage kit supplement parts to customize the frills and skirt... The maid duster? It's molded exactly to fit right in her hands-- this isn't from another fig'. And not only that, every part of this model has been expertly molded and customized........ Where'd you get something like this?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hizke posted:

haha funny real funny but just one thing.... tuffy is a boy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah, I Becamed a Tuffy Guy Now
@plutonisFYAD

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

@plutonisFYAD

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

@plutonisFYAD

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

@plutonisFYAD

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

@plutonisFYAD

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

@plutonisFYAD

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

@plutonisFYAD

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

@plutonisFYAD

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Wormskull posted:

@plutonisFYAD

Hizke posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Hizke posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

Wormskull posted:

@plutonisFYAD

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Somehow I got it into my head when I was young that Samus from Metroid is black. She's not, in fact she's like an Aryan dream girl. Even so, I continue to try to will her being black into existence.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Zurtilik posted:

Somehow I got it into my head when I was young that Samus from Metroid is black. She's not, in fact she's like an Aryan dream girl. Even so, I continue to try to will her being black into existence.

Were you getting confused with Dark Samus?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Mario is a corporate mascot, so whatever personality he has is simple and inoffensive, but I always think of him as being reckless and hot-headed to complement Luigi being a scaredy-cat.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Hizke posted: