Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Huh. Today is the 10th birthday of my Steam account. That's a weird coincidence.

My Profile
My Wishlist

Let's see if this works out. I had some trouble setting this up a while back, but I haven't changed anything since then.

Edit: I have given the gift of rat murder to OhFunny.
Edit-2: I have received Hollow Knight and Return of the Obra Dinn from BirdOfPrey. Thanks!

Wanderer fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jun 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

To celebrate my survival of the Washington state heatwave, I'll take another spin on the train.

My Profile
My Wishlist

Edit: Sent Anchorhead and Open Sorcery to Saoshyant via itch.io.
Edit2: Received Axiom Verge and Timespinner from BabyRyoga, for all my Metroidvania-ing needs.

Wanderer fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jul 2, 2021

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

SA_Avenger posted:

At the risk of sounding petty this is below the minimum to ride the train both in USD and €. Please fix this. (edit: Soashyant has a varied enough wishlist for you to find something cheap to add ;) )

Yeah, I was having trouble with the gifting because I'm American and Saoshyant is in Portugal, so I can't actually buy anything for them on Steam due to the currency exchange rule (edit: and a bunch of what Saoshyant has wishlisted are indies that aren't available anywhere but Steam).

I'd put in a DM to Nettle Soup for clarification.

Edit: I bought Open Sorcery for Saoshyant via itch.io gifting, circumventing the issue.

Wanderer fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Jul 2, 2021

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

I'll give this one more shot for the record.

My Profile
My Wishlist

No particular preference. Go with your heart.

Edit: Sent two games that look interesting but I've never heard of, Fearmonium and Pendula Swing, to Ningyou.
Edit-2: Received The Missing and Hades from Bad News Panda. Thanks!

Wanderer fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jul 8, 2021