Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I'll always ride at least once! In Finland.

Profile!
Wishlist!

My wishlist is an absolute, total mess which can no longer be redeemed. If it's not too much bother, just send me a friend request, hit me up in chat and propose a game you think is cool and good. I'll have a look through all the difference places where I own games to see if I have it.

Edit: Colony Ship sent up. Off to bed, but will be back tomorrow, so no rush.
Edit: Xander sent me a bunch of stuff after some careful consultation. Got The Low Road, Wings of Vi and Sorcery Parts 1 and 2.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Jun 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Phone posting is a pain.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jun 26, 2021

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I'll always ride at least twice! In Finland!

Profile!
Wishlist!

My wishlist is no longer an absolute, total mess because I purged the gently caress out of it. It now has only a few things on it, so if you think you know something I might enjoy that is not on there feel free to hit me with a message and I'll double check to make sure I don't own it on one of the millions of services where my games have been spread out. I'm also fine with GoG games in addition to steam.

Edit: Becastled and Death's Hangover sent up!
And Battle Brothers (and a surprise Darksiders Genesis) marched on up from down below!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jun 27, 2021

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I'll always ride at least thrice! In Finland! I'll probably quit here!

Profile!
Wishlist!

My wishlist is no longer an absolute, total mess because I purged the gently caress out of it. It now has only a few things on it, so if you think you know something I might enjoy that is not on there feel free to hit me with a message and I'll double check to make sure I don't own it on one of the millions of services where my games have been spread out. I'm also fine with GoG games in addition to steam.

Edit: Fart of Presto hit me up with Sekiro, which I have a feeling will cause me to die more than twice!
Also sent Synergia, Tokyo Xanadu Ex, Gris up to Katreus.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jun 27, 2021

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Maybe just once more, with Finnish Sisu!

Profile!
Wishlist!

Wishlist is all good these days, though I'm fine with anything that's not on there since it's pretty slim at the moment. So if you think you know something cool that I might enjoy, just ask me to make sure I don't already own it somewhere in the cloud.

Edit: The Sojourn sent up!
And Monster Train (theme appropriate!) and Loop Hero received from below.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jun 28, 2021

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

You guys are wrecking my budget!

Profile!
Wishlist!

Wishlist is all good these days, though I'm fine with anything that's not on there since it's pretty slim at the moment. So if you think you know something cool that I might enjoy, just ask me to make sure I don't already own it somewhere in the cloud.

Edit: Little Big Workshop sent on up!
And Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Kings of Lorn and DreadOut 2 received from below.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jun 29, 2021

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I'm pretty sure SA_Avenger is a cool dude I haven't given anything to yet, so it's time for another ride. My budget remains killed, but is being kept alive artificially by selling shitloads of stuff on the community store!

A Finnish Profile!
Wishlist!

Anything on the wishlist is cool and good, as is anything you think might be cool and good as long as you check with me first. I am also happy to accept GOG-stuff.

Edit: Roguebook and Walkerman Act 2: Herdchaser-girl (badass name) sent up and Resident Evil 6 and Dishonored 2 received from below!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 2, 2021

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Not a ride!

Many thanks to the puncher of cunts for gifting me Return of the Obra Dinn, so I can now play it on Steam with :siren: ACHIEVEMENTS :siren:, like god intended.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I have idled and sold literally hundreds of cards, so it's time for another ride!

A Finnish Profile!
Wishlist!

Anything on the wishlist is cool and good, as is anything you think might be cool and good as long as you check with me first. I am also happy to accept GOG-stuff.

Edit: Received Detroit: Becoming Human and The Room 4: Old Sins from down below in Belgium! Much appreciated.
And ATOM RPG along with Spirit Hunter: Death Mark sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jul 5, 2021

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Guys, guys, GUYS! It happened, I got my second shot of corona vaccine! CHOO-CHOO!

A Finnish Profile!
Wishlist!

Edit: Grounded sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jul 6, 2021

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

gently caress it, one more. This time I can hit Zetsubou before Cuntpunch blocks me.

A Finnish Profile!
Wishlist!

Edit: The Sealed Ampoule and Atomicorps sent up.
And Mundaun and Omori received from down below!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Nettle also gets my GAME O' THE TRAIN with Where's My What, a harrowing story about things and humanity lost and regained. HOW THE gently caress IS A DUSTBIN NOT A CLEANING ITEM!