Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Happy Birdday to your account then!

My profile
My Wishlist

choo choo

EDIT:
Sent the old man a 2d gem and 2-tone gem.
And received a basketful of goodies from Xander. Thanks again!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jun 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Choo choo, let's keep things rolling

:911:

My profile
My Wishlist

EDIT: After narrowly avoiding a bad shipment, I sent up a bundle of Imagine Earth and Soko Loco on up.
Also, received the remake of Resident Evil 2 from a very good guy, thanks again, buddy!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jun 29, 2021

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Choo choo!

My profile
My Wishlist

EDIT: Sent the low res bundle up when a Bloodborne bundle wasn't an option.
Got hit back with Three Kingdoms. Should be just like Dynasty Warriors, right. Thanks again, Cpunch!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 7, 2021

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
As always, this was great fun. Thank you Nettle for running it and for the others who help Nettle.

And to train friends, new and old, I'll see y'all at the end of the year. :comfyoot: