Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAyA0dvOUzU&t=33s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IArxakPsPE0

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Yeah...

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

The DOA Ultimate intro song is basically Aerosmith.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Acrid running in Risk of Wayne 2 if you have 2x goat hoofs is Hot for Teacher.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lmao yes

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lololol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Play both youtubes at the same time for a blessed evening.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

anyone else ever heard tim heidecker do his david lee roth impression of making GBS threads in mike loves mouth lol

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Play both youtubes at the same time for a blessed evening.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the way the guitar makes the big squeal to emphasis the sexyness of the girls and then doesn a wolf whistle to emphasize, simply sublime. a talented musician can show their thoughts and emotions merely with an instrument and this is truly what it means to show expression through music. god hjas put is hand on the shouldser of evh while he looks down from heaven with a big smile.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
*googles "rumble roses characters"*

*clears throat*

Hot For Aisha

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
weird that they didnt make more of these

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Whoa…

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
rumble roses is such a fuckin funny "series". theres only 2 games but the first one at least put on airs about being a video game, like oh we're konami we're making a wrestling game but it's sexy babes and hey look the characters are bonus characters in metal gear online this is real haha. but then the second game completely throws all that out and just makes it an extremely blatant fetish simulator that you can play online with other sickos through xbox live

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

absolutely anything posted:

rumble roses is such a fuckin funny "series". theres only 2 games but the first one at least put on airs about being a video game, like oh we're konami we're making a wrestling game but it's sexy babes and hey look the characters are bonus characters in metal gear online this is real haha. but then the second game completely throws all that out and just makes it an extremely blatant fetish simulator that you can play online with other sickos through xbox live

we need more

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I always felt bad about missing out on rumble roses cause I thought it was an Aki game but I just looked it up and turns out it was Yukes

no idea why I thought that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ever noticed how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEOj6hSrsSk

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Gotta go fast! Fast!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

absolutely anything posted:

the engine still felt so good though

i feel like i remember something about yukes showing it to wwe and saying "lets make smackdown more like this engine" and they couldnt see past the perv

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

John Romero posted:

i feel like i remember something about yukes showing it to wwe and saying "lets make smackdown more like this engine" and they couldnt see past the perv
too pervy for WWE is quite the accomplishment

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I was playing it for the engine!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

saying this while the pillow on my lap raises slightly

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Both characters had unique taunts and a unique CQC maneuver. Instead of saluting, Reiko would put her hands on her hips and gyrate, pretending to struggle pulling up her pants, while Rowdy Reiko would crouch at the knees with her legs suggestively spread open. Sometimes when performing this taunt, Reiko would also shout "No, Wait!" Their CQC maneuever was the Sunrise Suplex, their finishing maneuver in Rumble Roses. Reiko would scream "SUNRISE SUPLEX!" and perform the move, causing an instant K.O. The lag time before and after the move made it a very risky maneuver while fighting against groups, but it's almost a guaranteed knockout during one-on-ones. Also, for obvious reasons, both Reikos were immune to Raikov's crotch grab CQC technique.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MOEDu8NWtg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bizness