Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

echinopsis posted:

I can't help but feel like life was better then (before I was born)

it’s a sweet looking truck for sure but unfortunately also very underpowered yet still terrible on gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i feel like this is a lot of 70s cars lol

yep, 72 and newer were all pooches.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

anyway i don’t post much so I figured I’d pop in to say “Hello.”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

the 70s was definitely a golden age of sweet looking cars

there were some gems, yeah

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

idk, i drove plenty of poo poo from the 70s, some of which had engines rebuilt to more or less original specs, and they all sucked balls performance-wise.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i would love to have one of those

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

for me to poop on

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I learnt to drive on a blue 1991 Ford tractor with bucket attachment

very strange for a non-farmer but ok.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

theoretically i learned to drive at eight since i was roped into driving the flatbed around the fields for people to toss hay bales on (side note gently caress ever doing square bale hay again)

but more realistically my first car that i drove for like a decade was an old 86 chevrolet celebrity station wagon. tbh i love wagons they’re just so goddamned handy

hoo boy. I’ve not seen a chevy celebrity in ages.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

was it light blue?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

black with a red pinstripe

to make it ~~sporty~~

:slick:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my first “roadworthy” car was a 1980 cutlass that i took the 3.8 liter v6 out of (NB the original engine was one of GM’s awful 350 diesels) and replaced with a gas chevy 350. was still slow as balls but it sounded cool at the time*.

*i kinda hate loud things now

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Armauk posted:

good morning/afternoon/evening from where you are in the world.

i’m in yospos, op.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

as a former lurker i think this thread is great. come post with us, m’goon

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

sounds like a fun little car. wouldn’t mind getting something like that in a few years’ time (once our second-mortgage-level daycare costs go away).

brz, miata, an old triumph or mg if I’m feeling especially masochistic…

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

I stayed up late watching racing youtubes and playing a little bit of rally game

hell yeah man. I sometimes have drag racing vids on in the background while i work.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

bitch don’t make me take off these earrings.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the ford pegasus

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

this is not my field of course

great another gd farmer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

good dragon simulated vaginas

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fully sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol