Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

okay, let's go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPs-DR5SkQ&t=1333s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

True or false, you're full of excuses?

Dude If I could read I’d be pissed as hell about this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arrhythmia posted:

True or false, you're full of excuses?

Sir, if you don't pay for your package, we are authorized to hurl the centipedes at you.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Time for the 'Wolf' to 'Hunt'... Beast Mode! Lock On, Start!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

Sir, if you don't pay for your package, we are authorized to hurl the centipedes at you.

You're authorized to hurl them at me, physically. What are you, playing games? What is this?

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Nice try OP but I'm a TFR goon and I'll put a whole clip into you in 2.8 seconds (pb). I would of course try to verbally de-escalate but if you leave me no choice I'd have to gun you down very quickly in self defense.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

CatBlack posted:

Nice try OP but I'm a TFR goon and I'll put a whole clip into you in 2.8 seconds (pb). I would of course try to verbally de-escalate but if you leave me no choice I'd have to gun you down very quickly in self defense.

Nice, I just got done polishing my Deagles (hm? thats right. plural. dualies.) and spraying teflon on all my huge copkiller bullets haha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
admittedly as a FYAD goon I have access to lots of german top secret superweapons, occult stuff, spear of longinus, etc

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Nice, I just got done polishing my Deagles (hm? thats right. plural. dualies.) and spraying teflon on all my huge copkiller bullets haha

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

admittedly as a FYAD goon I have access to lots of german top secret superweapons, occult stuff, spear of longinus, etc

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have access to a stockpile of V1 rockets and schwarzkraft implements. Accept my blind race of Lester the Unlikely. You have 2 hours.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CatBlack posted:

And I'll meet you and go left left right left upper cut kick left right

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Good luck with that after I swiftly disarm you with expert CQC moves.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

can't believe there's an entire forum full of people who have never heard of the Komaki Firearm Flip

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

I’ve got a two-story battle cannon. It’s incredibly rare.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Larry kicks me in the shins and tears well up in my eyes* Ha. That didn't even hurt.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I have access to a stockpile of V1 rockets and schwarzkraft implements. Accept my blind race of Lester the Unlikely. You have 2 hours.

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Larry kicks me in the shins and tears well up in my eyes* Ha. That didn't even hurt.

Larry, kicking you in the shins:

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
hey put that lady on mister

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

Larry, kicking you in the shins:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

larry on his way to the iz loft to kick some rear end

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

another idiot going in to try take down larry

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Little Larry Sellers.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LARRY: I just drank a sip of White Claw — dare me to drive?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

LARRY: I just drank a sip of White Claw — dare me to drive?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll come down there and, ah... hhhgghhI'm gonna lift an original Xbox, 100 times. I'll lift an Xbox One 200 times. I'll lift a (MmmmmmMMmm) Xbox Series S 50 times. I'll lift an Xbox Series X 125 times.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Getting repeatedly owned by Larry because the auto aim makes me fire above his head

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

I'll come down there and, ah... hhhgghhI'm gonna lift an original Xbox, 100 times. I'll lift an Xbox One 200 times. I'll lift a (MmmmmmMMmm) Xbox Series S 50 times. I'll lift an Xbox Series X 125 times.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Hi is this the clown motel? Do you guys have playstation 5?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Little Demon posted:

Hi is this the clown motel? Do you guys have playstation 5?

You- you can't put the Xbox on the floor. We got carpet and tile in there, I can't have you damaging the rooms.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm gonna spread my PS5 over about... two or three rooms. How does that hit yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm gonna spread my PS5 over about... two or three rooms. How does that hit yeah?

Turning my parents house into a skatepark with a single PS5 like Lord Margera