Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a mystery box...

is this a riddle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mystery Box posted:

no its a user registered on the something awful forums

phew

ok well i had a good day. i fixed up a fish pond and bought fish for it and then spent time looking at the fish and the two frogs who live in the pond

how are you today?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mystery Box posted:

wow that sounds quite exotic! I hope the fish and the frogs can be friends. I'm very hungover today since we celebrated "midsommar" yesterday, like the movie but without murders

midsommar sounds cools when there's no murders. how did you celebrate it?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I read about sea urchins and now I can't stop thinking about the concept of tube feet

thanks i can't stop thinking about this now

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mystery Box posted:

we dance a frog dance around a big dick made out of grass and flowers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqAiPkgTpy4

thats pretty awesome

how old is this tradition and what does the floral dick represent?

i'd like to reiterate I'm happy there were no murders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mystery Box posted:

the kingdom of Sweden. although its celebrated all around the world where there are swedes about. its originally a festival for fertility to get people horny for loving. the most common birthday in Sweden (by a lot) is nine months after midsommar

so what is life like in sweden?

years ago my bother had a swedish roommate who would swallow his dip spit because he said his brand of chewing tobacco was so good and i realize not all swedish people do that but it has stayed with me all this time