Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

THATB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol he hosed up his arm and elbow because of it, i'd be pissed off too if little freaks from the fed were talking poo poo because some cardboard got shown on camera

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

boomers threatening young people over minor jokes on social media is high key pathetic.

didnt you have a full on meltdown, complete with leaving then coming back, because Posters on the forum laughed at the bomb not going off? i'd think you of all people could get why someone would be upset about it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

here's to ya

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

mjf has nice nails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok