Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Good for Jericho.

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

He took a bump he was very nervous about taking and that had low margin for error and doesn't want people who can't respect the dangers in the locker room.

It's also very funny to see drama like this.

boomers threatening young people over minor jokes on social media is high key pathetic.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

kitten emergency posted:

I find the shotzi bashing itt amusing because I distinctly remember how disappointed people were when she signed with nxt rather than aew

She became always bad then I guess. Shotzi is cool and good and I enjoy watching her.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

it doesn't really matter if the criticism was weird or not. a grown rear end man threatened to black list someone from a potential job for an innocuous tweet, it's pathetic.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

can we just not get deeply upset by every minor social infraction everyone does ever it’s tiring and helps nothing

what’s the point of getting mad about it besides getting and experiencing anger over what you can’t control

I'm not mad but you obviously are very angry and i'm sorry.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Just be consistent if you’re still gonna do the trolling gimmick, is that too hard to ask? The Owen Hart stuff you did was much better bait

it's genuinely weird how bitter and aggravated you are when no one is insulting you.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

for the record the Jericho spot was not bad at all and I feel similarly about people making GBS threads on it as I do people making GBS threads on the death match because the post match was bad when the match itself was amazing. I just think trying to blacklist people from the wrestling business for petty reasons is lovely and childish, but i'm not going to stop watching Jericho, who I don't care for, or Will Ospreay, whose work I enjoy for either reason.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Flair signing to AEW someday is going to own and be one of the best days I've had on the forums.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the explanation for why the night club scene in stadium stampede 2 was a gay bar is hilarious. Why did only the men stay?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Darby in Jackass is huge for AEW especially if it gets mentioned in the film at all, that movie is going to do ridiculous at the box office and be seen by a ton of people.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

WWE's production is their worst aspect, no idea why you'd hire that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I see. I'm totally unfamiliar with his in ring career unfortunately. Him asking for his release does imply he wasn't enjoying his time at WWE and was looking for new jobs for sure.