Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

StarkRavingMad posted:

She just retweeted a bunch of gifs of the match so she’s at least feeling good enough to be screwing around on Twitter.

Also:
https://twitter.com/KingSerpentico/status/1408956742617251844

Snakeman getting some work on Spanish comms, good for him

I hope Luther was sitting next to him, screaming at him at what to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Nick Jackson’s whole deal now is magnificent, I can’t believe they kept the bucks babyfaces as long as they did. The crow call at the end of their promo was so delightfully weird.

When Cutler came up with that insult and Nick said "That's good, I'm gonna use that", I was expecting him to repeat it then and there.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I honestly think the best thing to do with Page is build him a bit more, put him on the cusp of challenging for the World title, then have something happen with the Dark Order that forces him to make a decision: Go for the Gold, or stand with and help those who've unwaveringly had his back. When it comes time to decide, have him choose his friends. Then once he's successfully dealt with that, and Kenny's forgotten all about him, then have Page come out and say "It's on."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I believe that's a more frequent NBA day?

Also, UFC PPVs

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Hopefully, Brodie would've beat Colt quicker than he beat Cody for the TNT title

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

:chloe:

this child is zero years old and has already had enough of this poo poo

You'd have that look too if the first thing in your life that you ever laid your eyes on was Cody's neck tattoo

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jamie was the one who even recommended to the network that Adam should be his co-host (originally, it was only going to be Jamie hosting)

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/ImChelseaGreen/status/1410205850938003456?s=20

The dog ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Wasn't the story that Dutt quit/asked for his release, instead of being let go? If so, then maybe he was sick of the backstage of the WWE shows.