Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Shard posted:

Super over people as seen tonight:

Adam Page
Jungle Boy
Sammy
Konnan

drat shame they killed OC's overness by shuffling him into a feud with the comedy jobbers 2 weeks after his world title shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

also pretty weird to me that anyone in wwe is gonna come out criticizing the camera work of another fed for making a high risk bump look stupid and hokey

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

It was pointed out that she also made fun of her own company.

Get this, you can make fun of things you like.

absolutely disgusting to accuse anyone of liking WWE tbh

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jericho should threaten to blacklist more lovely wwe wrestlers so that this thread can get more funny posts

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

xbilkis posted:

I just wanted to laugh at Jericho for being a baby who's keeping mental receipts over gif usage but instead I got sucked into arguing with people saying "Chris Jericho is right, there's no humor to be found in the very funny looking spot that people made a gigantic deal of at the time"

nobody really said that tho? maybe you should respond to the content of people's posts instead of the posts you imagined them making

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I'm glad that aew is now powerful enough that being blacklisted from the singular company would equal being blacklisted from The Wrestling Business

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

I could see Hangman go after Miro and say "Oh I'm doing it because Miro doesn't respect Dark Order and beat Uno". Maybe even have someone call him out on avoiding Kenny.

But then the question is, do you have Hangman beat Miro, only to lose it at some point before fighting Kenny? Or do you eventually build to a title vs title match? Or have Hangman lose to Miro, then have to move up the rankings again to go after Kenny?

hangman becomes the new belt collector and starts wearing increasingly large and ludicrous cowboy pants held up by all 6 titles

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i worked myself into a shoot thinking wardlow and anna jay were an IRL couple and my immediate thoughts were "poor wardlow." glad to see i was wrong and stupid

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

as far as my book of aew canon says, griff garrison is still single so that's no big loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

using 2 in 1 and still having hair like that should be a crime