Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what are some of the best aew matches in history?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Miro Golf

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

miro and lana wearing the mario and luigi hats and clothes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hate the way people "raise" their children to be these rude little assholes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe it's unknown as he does not go to the doctor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hmmm. not sure. someone do the work and tell me what shotzi and shayna baszler said about the spot so i can comment on who is wrong

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

was jericho blowing off steam or did he make sure his assistant reminds him of which two women it was every time wwe fires people?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yiu assholes made me poo poo on myself from trying to fart on you. dick head

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the butcher and the blade

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you nikki bella for inspiring young anna jay to get into wrestling. legend

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the difference in quality between successful fast foods isn't very big. hehe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have dude. it's loving trash. i love it. i would eat 3 in a row. i love aew wrestling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't forget about Cumberland Farms and QuikTrip and Kwik Trip and 7-Eleven. nummy nummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he isn't a tv producer but a match one. like the music producers who actually do something. maybe that's what you are saying. well, i don't know why they done this then. but sonjay was pretty versatile as a wrestly roo (i am an ozzie. just kidding)