Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

It really feels like the bookers finally stopped holding themselves back last night.

No COVID, no Friday shows, able to plan certain matches for certain cities again.

It felt like one of the amazing shows they were putting on pre-covid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I need to make YODAM a thing.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Rarity posted:

Holy poo poo this week's Dark Order bit :love:

"Girls don't exist!"

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I still think the vertical brainbuster JB pulled out was the WOW moment for me

Such a amazing match.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

so.....watching elevation.

Eddie was over. like over over.

Like the crowd was into Penta, but really they kinda wanted Eddie Kingston levels of over.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Shida is so lovely

:hai:

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

10 on Friday is 8 on Friday here, so that's perfect for me.

also, I hope TSN picks up Rampage because I just paid for streaming through december.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I'm double posting to say I love that they have access to actual JR to do the intro to the vlog and still got a bad impersonation instead