Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Martin/Sydal was a low-key banger. It felt like Tony told two talented wrestlers "go out there and have another match," and they delivered. I think the Lightning Spiral is one of my new favorite finishing moves too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Dacap posted:

At Hell in a Cell this year Drew landed on a crash pad that was out of frame and the camera caught a guy pushing pieces of broken table out from under the ring after so I don’t think anyone from WWE should be criticizing when those kinds of spot don’t go great from a production standpoint.

Yeah, but you see, for over 70 years WWE has been the revolutionary force in sports entertainment, while AEW is an upstart taking food off of the McMahon's table.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

:unsmith:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rarity posted:

...Don't let Stu see this :ohdear:

But Stu doesn't see this! He just thinks he does! Didn't you watch BTE this week?!?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
None of you have mentioned Royal Farms in this great chicken debate and I'm very cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

smarxist posted:

we got a monarchist here :rolleyes:

I've said it before and I'll say it again - democracy simply doesn't work.