Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I mean, I like drinking a rum and coke at wrestling shows, so the guy who brings a bottle of jack is just being frugal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Bonus points if we get a cool Andrade-Sydal match out of it

Andrade vs. Sydal would be a very good first match on Dynamite for Andrade.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/wheeleryuta/status/1242123202882686977

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

It's also very funny to see drama like this.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

Is PB Smooth named after peanut butter?

His christian name is Pretty Boy Smooth.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
That I do not know..

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

It is very funny that people would claim someone on the television show NXT is very popular.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Dustin teaching Ashley Flair to work will be AEW"s greatest victory.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

John Dudebro posted:

miro calling himself god's favorite champion is obviously all foreshadowing for eddie kingston, known enemy of god, to beat him

This does check out.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ARMBAR A COP posted:

i fell for it

isn't MRT patient zero for that?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

i thought the draw of Raising Cain's was the dipping sauces not the chicken itself

That is what I also understand.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Ah that's right, I hadn't thought of Brodie since it was a lot more characterization and not so much a big TNA-esque promo about "the other guys" or whatever. I agree, though – the Vince nods were funny and cute but definitely a bit too on the nose for me to be done for too long. I'm glad was able to grow the character out of being just a parody of a madman.

He was Quack.

Brodie Lee's character was Mike Quackenbush.

Sure you could connect Vince Stories to some of the affectations.

But he was Quack.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

I see. I'm totally unfamiliar with his in ring career unfortunately. Him asking for his release does imply he wasn't enjoying his time at WWE and was looking for new jobs for sure.

He was an X-Division guy in TNA.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
He was the guy Kevin Nash always made fun of for being on steroids during the PCS.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

smarxist posted:

feel like they're probably gonna feed Sydal to Miro, but i'd actually love to see him vs Kenny in a 20 minute banger

* Andrade.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

Dutt is gonna be a coach, not a producer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
AEW Dynamite Thread (Feat. King Kong): https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3972184
Next Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3972209

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jul 1, 2021