Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

SonicRulez posted:

I feel like Jericho has been exactly this way for forever, so his comment doesn't surprise me. I highly doubt it ever turns into anything.

I was just listening to a podcast where it mentioned Jericho going to his website to complain about fans who disparaged a match that he and RVD had, and then swearing that he was done with the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Rarity posted:

Is PB Smooth named after peanut butter?

PB is for Pretty Boy, I think. I cant remember since it's been a while since I've watched AIW.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I wonder how long it would take for Kenny to heal up from his various injuries. A lot of babyfaces could possibly take the belt from Omega: Hangman, JB, Kingston, etc that his absence might not be missed. I rather have a 100% healthy Kenny for future matches than an injured Kenny going out there with the potential of aggravating his injuries.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/1409916706319831040?s=21

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I'm just glad to see Jack doing something!

Also, I asked for Cajun Sprinkle at Popeyes and they had no idea what I was asking for, so that was sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I thought Thea had done some stuff at the PC