Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
This episode of Dynamite ruled. Every segment managed to hit. They weren't all 10/10 of course, but they were all quite good. Omega/Jungle Boy was exactly what I wanted. A clean Omega match that made JB look great. Andrade/Sydal is going to slap. Miro's promos have been on FIRE lately. One of the best in wrestling lately and that's fierce competition in AEW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I feel like Jericho has been exactly this way for forever, so his comment doesn't surprise me. I highly doubt it ever turns into anything.

Eat My Fuc posted:

boomers threatening young people over minor jokes on social media is high key pathetic.

Shayna Baszler is 40.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Gumball Gumption posted:

Huh? Pillman's going to be the face when they break up

Are you familiar with the story of Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty?

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Isaiah is misguided. That's obviously a heel tweet.

I don't care if Eddie Kingston takes swipes at the WWE locker room since it has Ryker and Riddle and a host of other absolute losers there

I expect MJF to be unbeaten until it's time for him to drop the world title honestly.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Bubba's being a nerd. WWE stinks and everyone knows it including the people working there. If Eddie can say "WWE sucks and we're better" to pop the crowd, that should cause some introspection.

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's the most bland, flavorless chicken ever made. It's for white people who think mayo is too spicy. Admitting to liking it is a huge self own.

This is true facts, by the way.